Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Meaning of Healthy17

http://healthy17.blogspot.com is my blog address. Healthy17 is the official name of my blog. Why do I chose Healthy17 to be the name of my blog? Recently, a friend of mine asked me the meaning of Healthy17. I then began to think of writing a post to clarify the meaning of my blog's name. Explicitly, Healthy17 can be described clearly like below.

  1. Healthy = Having a good health, and promoting health.
  2. 1 = The crucial factor that lead to great health is only one, which is God. Believe, trust and obey Him to keep healthy (especially for our spiritual life).
  3. 7 = Other than believing, trusting, and obeying God (which are the fundamental for great health), there are approximately seven important factors that lead you to achieve great health in this world. They are nutrition, exercise, water, sunshine, temperance, air, and rest.
Apart from that, we as a human being, must be diligence and know our body very well. By knowing them, we know what is good for them. So, that's my explanation for my blog's name. It simple and worth to know. I thanks to my friend for asking me the question.

1 comment: